Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Polaroid of the week. (New Year's resolutions).



Another year that passed. 
So quickly.

I mentioned before Christmas in a post:
my apprenticeship came to an end. 
And with it my years in Münster.
I moved to London for a couple of months.
And learned so much about working with chocolate and candies.
Then I moved to Cologne.
And with it began my Masters of Pastry course.
Soon to be finished with it, a whole exciting year lies ahead.

I'm going to the U.S.
I hope to be moving back to Cologne after that.
I'm doing some courses. 

Resolutions?

To be open, honest and curious.
To be true to myself.
C'est ça.

...

Noch ein Jahr vorbeigezogen.
Wahnsinnig schnell.

Vor Weihnachten habe ich es bereits kurz erwähnt:
meine Ausbildungszeit ging zuende.
Und somit auch meine Münster Jahre.
Ich bin ein paar Monate nach London gezogen.
Und habe sehr viel in Sachen Schokolade und Süß gelernt.
Dann ging's nach Köln.
Und damit begann die Meisterschule.
Bald bin ich mit dem Kurs fertig, und ein weiteres spannendes Jahr liegt vor mir.

Es geht nach Amerika.
Danach hoffe ich wieder nach Köln kommen zu dürfen.
Ich mache ein paar Kurse.

Vorsätze?

Ich möchte offen, ehrlich und neugierig sein.
Mir selber treu zu bleiben.
C'est ça.